Friday, August 24, 2007

Birthday and Anniversary!





Well Wednesday and Thursday were pretty busy with my birthday and our 4 year anniversary. Greg surprised me by coming home early from work so that was great. We brought home take out both nights and had ice cream cake for dessert. My husband knows me so well. We went shopping both nights as well. It was very relaxing and wonderful. Last Sunday we blessed Lola so here is a picture of her in her beautiful blessing dress. Thanks Grandma! Here are more recent pictures of the kids.

2 comments:

Hannah Yoon said...

Hey I didn't know you had blogspot!! How do you find other people?! Cute pictures of the kids. I will be checking your blog more often now! :)

Tara said...

Your kids are about as cute as kids come!!! Glad I found your blog too!