Thursday, August 13, 2009

I LOVE YOU SAN FRAN!


Oh how I love you San Fran. I love your food, your weather, your location to beaches, your large hills that I often climbed, your transportation system that I thought I got, but I didn't. I love your city feel, your sailboats everywhere on the water, your wonderful and clean public bathrooms, your colorful homes on the streets, your architecture, and your palm trees. I love your desserts, your 90 min. wait for your famous Ice Cream Soda Shop, your oh-so-many jaywalkers, and your many wonderful stores, but oh-so-high sales tax. I love your early risers on a Saturday morning, the runners on the piers that seem to run all day, the way there is a Starbucks in every corner and a cafe in between. I love the way English was the foreign language and the way I could never find someone who actually lived there for recommendations. I loved how there were people that were rude and didn't help a tourist get around, but get us even more lost and I loved how there were so many friendly strangers that would tell you to get off the bus because you were on the wrong one. Oh I love you San Fran. I love the memories I have from the moment I got there to when I had to leave. I hope to see you soon and I will let you know the details of my trip to the amazing San Fran.

0 comments: