Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Crazy Weekend




So last weekend was a crazy one. It started with Greg working graveyard and we had a yardsale at 730am Saturday morning. We had the yardsale until 1230. We had a princess party at 2, but we didn't get there until 230. We had a family party at 5 in Salt Lake so we had to leave by 4, but I needed to be home by 330 to pack. Both kids took a nap on our way to the family party because we were stuck in traffic so we were actually an hour late to the family party. We got there at 6. The kids played outside and in the hot tub with their cousins and finally got to bed at 10pm. We spent the night at my in-laws. At 1030, Greg and I decided to take advantage of being there and went out to Chili's. We got home at 1130...exhausted. Kids wook up at 730am. We got ready, packed, and left to go home around 1030. We got home around 1130. The house was a disaster so we cleaned. At around 1230, I made lunch and Greg went for a run. He came home, we had lunch. We all had to shower and get ready for the day because we had a baby blessing to go to at 230. After the baby blessing, we came home and changed and met everybody from the blessing at a park for lunch. We got there at 315. We stayed until 415. Lola fell asleep once we got home. Caden wanted to play Lego Batman, and Greg and I decided to sleep. Caden came into my room at 6 to sleep. He fell asleep. I woke up. Lola came in to my room and laid on my bed and fell back asleep. Greg woke up to play Lego batman. I made dinner. Greg and I had dinner. 830pm, we put Caden's jammies on and he went back down for bed. Lola woke up, but didn't want to go back to bed. We watched Planet Earth until 10pm and put Lola down for bed. Greg and I were in bed by 1030pm. Monday started at 6am.

2 comments:

Di said...

Crazy weekend is right. And so nice the kids slept so much.

Sarah Pugmire said...

Oh my gosh. Im tired just thinking about all that. I admire you for going to everything you had planed! I tend to give up if I know Im gonna be late:) love the pics of the kiddos