Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tags Galore!

8 things I’m passionate about
1) Family
2) Friends
3) Being a mom
4) Finances
5) Organizing
6) Eating healthy and working out
7) Reading
8) Life

8 Songs I can listen to over and over again and never get sick of
1) Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
2) ABCs
3) Your body is a wonderland-John Mayer
4) Upside down- Jack Johnson
5) Anything by Colbie Caillat
6) All Christmas songs
7) Falling- Alicia Keys
8) Anything Caden and Greg sing

The past 8 books I’ve read
1)Emma
2-4)Twilight Series
5-7)Uglies Series
8)Spiderwick Chronicles

8 Things I say often
1) Greggers
2) Hello?
3) It's okay.
4) I love you!
5) I can't understand, you need to stop crying.
6) Use your words
7) Honey Bunny
8) Do you need to go to time out?

8 Things that attract me to a friend
Someone who...
1) is funny
2) likes to play games
3) likes to talk
4) doesn't mind my kids
5) istrustworthy
6) is genuine, not judgemental
7) doesn't get easily offended
8) doesn't mind my husband, he comes with the package, most of the time:)

8 Random things about me
1) I think my feet are one of my best features.
2) I love being near water, even though I don't like being in it.
3) I love internet shopping.
4) I can't put contacts in my eyes.
5) I love to put things together, furniture and pretty much anything from Ikea.
7) I get tempted to dye by hair blonde, or at least a light brown.
8) I have a love-hate relationship with clothes.

8 Things I want to do before I die
1) Help Greg achieve his goals in life.
2) Go to Alaska and see the Northern lights.
3) See my kids happy in their life.
4) Be super organized.
5) Be fluent in Chinese.
6) Read as many books as I can fit in.
7) Sleep in one last time.
8) Move to Australia

8 Things I’ve learned this past year
1) Kids grow up really fast.
2) Potty training is really hard when your kid isn't ready.
3) I don't care where we move, as long as Greg is able to do well and we are able to stick together.
4) Waking up before the kid's get up isn't too bad.
5) It takes me a while, with or without working out and eating right, to lose the baby weight.
6) Greg and I are the perfect match and he is my best friend in the world.
7) Caden is my baby boy no matter how many other babies I have.
8) When babies finally sleep through the night, it is one of the most wonderful feelings ever.

8 people I'm tagging
Andi B
Shannon M.
Sarah P.
Tara K.
Tara C.
Stef W.
Stephanie B.
The Lights

1 comments:

Wetzel Family said...

Hey, you can't tag me!:) Haven't you noticed that I don't blog anymore. You have to choose someone that blogs.