Thursday, May 8, 2008

What is his name? Gregory Ray Brusik
How old is he? 27, about to turn 28
How long have we been married? 4 years and 9 months
How long did we date? 4 months of dating, 4 months of being engaged
Who said I love you first? Greg did. I cried when he did because I was actually scared of a serious relationship, for the first time. I said it a couple of weeks later.
Who is taller? Greg. Who isn't taller than me?
Who sings better? We are pretty equal.
Who is smarter? We are smart in different ways so I can't say who.
Whose temper is worse? Mine, by far.
Who pays the bills? I do everything online.
Who does the laundry? I do the wash and fold the clothes. I just can't manage to put them away, so Greg has to do it.
Who cooks dinner? I do. If I put Greg in that position, we would be going out every night.
Who drives when we are together? Greg.
Who is more stubborn? Me.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I am the first to admit that I am wrong and I am the first to admit Greg is wrong.
Whose family do you see more? All of Greg's family is here in Utah and mine is in Seattle so we see his more.
Who has more friends? We have probably the same number of friends.
Who wears the pants in the family? Greg wears the shorts, while I wear the capris. We are pretty equal.
Who eats more sweets? For sure, Greg.
Who mows the lawn? Greg does after I have to remind him for a couple of days.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. That's wear the clock is and I have to know what time it is at night.
Who asked who out first? I did. He was shocked because he was going to do the same thing if he had the chance to ask me out first. Cook dinner and rent a movie.
Who kissed who first? Greg. He would say that he was in control.
What is my favorite thing about him? I love his confidence. To some people he seems cocky, but when you really get to know him, he isn't at all. He beams with confidence and it makes him even hotter. I love it!

Tag
Diane
Delee
Tay (Tara Creel)
Tara Kerr

1 comments:

Delee said...

That's funny that people would think Greg is cocky. They must not know him! He's very confident, but he's so genuine and is willing to do anything for anyone.
We're so blessed with wonderful husbands! And Steve and I are blessed to be friends with you guys!