Monday, June 29, 2009

Superhero Dance


So the past couple of weeks, the city offers a Youth Arts Festival which kids can choose to do classes for two weeks and then there is a showcase at the end. Caden wanted to do a Superhero Dance class. It was the coolest class for little boys. Different days they would learn new moves and each would be after a different superhero. The boys got to pick which superheros, but a couple of the classes I did watch, they had props. One was Star Wars and they all got lightsabers and another they got huge rubber bands for Elastigirl. The teacher was amazing and great with the boys. Firm in discipline and energetic in dancing. He did amazing at his showcase and he loved performing in front of the crowd. I had a hard time downloading his video, but this is a pic of his class. I asked him why he wasn't smiling and he told me he was mad because his friends were squishing him.

1 comments:

Kerri said...

maula, i was at the performance and saw him! I wanted to call you and tell you how cute he was. That was my favorite performance of all (right along with kailees of course)! He is so cute.