Monday, June 29, 2009

Swim Lessons


Caden had his first swim lessons the past week. He did great and loved the water. He may even loved it too much. He even made me nervous while he would wait his turn because he would want to go under the water and show off. I would just watch him when it was his turn and turn my head. We did lessons at a private pool instead of through the city and I just loved it. Right next to the pool was a gated playground and it was great for Lola. He was just a fish in the water and his favorite was the diving board. It was so much fun and I just can't wait for next year when I put both my kids in lessons.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

I love swim lessons at Teacher Debs! We just started this week. I'm glad he did so well!

Di said...

I can't believe he was brave enough to open his eyes in the water. Go Caden!