Monday, March 1, 2010

Birthday Boy!

Happy Birthday to my Caden Boy! He turned 5 yesterday and is growing up so fast. We just came home from his kindergarten check up and he was a trooper. He didn't freak out when they pricked his finger and he didn't have a problem peeing in the little cup. The years have flown by so fast and I can't believe my little baby is going to be in kindergarten this fall. He is just amazing and has brought so much joy into our lives. Walk through memory lane...feels just like yesterday...













5 comments:

cara said...

He's such a cutie!

Jenny said...

i remember you being just barely pregnant with him at my wedding! wow, time sure flys! a big (late) happy birthday to caden!

Di said...

I love the last photo. I can't believe he is 5! Before you know it you'll have a teenager.

Hannah said...

tell the kids we uncle nate and aunt hannah are going to do something special for both their birthdays!!! yay 2 weekS! :)

Princess Grace || Photography By Princess said...

awwwww!! he's so cute!!
---princess
http://ColorMePrincess.blogspot.com