Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Lola!

 
Posted by Picasa


Seriously, I can't believe my baby is 3! She has grown up so fast and has become such an extraordinary girl! She is the light of our lives and brightens any room she runs into. She is so fun to be around and I don't know any kid that doesn't love her. She is so fun and does so much for herself, except of course, go potty. She is for sure, stubborn.

She loves playing dress up, adores ponies, princesses, anything girly. She loves to get her nails painted, put makeup on, and still lets me do her hair. When she plays, she has a play voice, which is her regular voice octaves higher. It is adorable! She loves to boss people around and tells people how it is. If she is mean to you, don't take it personally. She has a problem with everyone! I just love when she talks because she has a rougher/scratchy voice!

I can go on and on about Lola. She is awesome and we love her!

3 comments:

Greg said...

Happy birthday my Lola girl. Love, Daddy

Hannah said...

Happy birthday lola! we love you!! Nate and Hannah

Sarah Pugmire said...

Your kids are the cutest!!! Happy birthday to them both!