Thursday, July 5, 2007

After July 4th

We hope everybody had a fun and safe Independence day! Greg had the day off so that was nice for me because I got a break from getting Lola at night. We had a fun and relaxing day of yard work in the morning, a nap in the afternoon, and watching Ratatouille at night. Ratatouille was a great movie and the kids were great, but it was Lola's cranky time of day. We came home and it was time for bed for all of us, so no fireworks this year. We do have some Pop its! though that we will be playing with today.

Lola is almost 2 months now and it has gone by fast. She is been a wonderful baby, but she tends to be a light sleeper which can be difficult at times. Caden is the best big brother, protecting her and giving her tons of kisses. He is still crazy as ever and learning more words each day. He loves playing in the water, snakes, and chips with salsa.

Greg just recently graduated from UVSC (soon-to-be Utah Valley University) and is now working for the Social Security Administration as a Client Representative. He is enjoying it a lot because that is what he has been wanting to do, but he just needed to get that Bachelor's degree.

I am still at home with the kids, enjoying my central air in this hot Utah weather. The kids keep me really busy and tired. I have been thinking about going back to work soon, but we will keep you updated on that. I will try to keep pictures of the kids updated. I hope you enjoy our blog and hope we can all keep in touch by it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest photo of Lola - and whatever did happen with that job?

Anonymous said...

my oh my!!

They are so adorable!! Its great hearing about you guys...keep it coming!

Love you all so much!!!

Keep up the great work...both of you!!!

XOXO~Rachelle

Delee said...

It's so great to hear from you! I can't believe Lola is already 2 mo. old! Hang in there through those sleepless nights!