Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Our Growing Girl!

Today, we went to Lola's 2 month check-up. The doctor said everything is looking good and healthy. She is 10 lbs. and 22 inches now. She is growing like crazy. Someone once told us that formula is miracle grow and we sure believe it! She loves tummy time and she is controlling her head more. The doctor was impressed. She had to get 5 shots, which I feel like they are coming out with new shots every year for babies. I don't remember Caden getting that many. Caden had a fun time at the doctors because he just played with new books and new toys.

Greg has been super busy with work and reading Harry Potter-The Order of the Pheonix. He is reading it before we watch the movie. I will get a chance to see it this weekend so I am really excited. I probably need to buy my tickets soon before they sell out. I have got to refresh my mind with the 6th Harry Potter before the last book comes out on the 22nd. Well I have more pictures posted on myspace, which the website is http://myspace.com/malabrusik

Check it out!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at how cute she is! I need to come by and see you!