Sunday, July 15, 2007

Harry Potter



This weekend, my roommate Becca came to visit from Texas and volunteered to babysit the kids. That got me nervous because Caden sometimes can be a little turkey and Lola is still young. She did great and the kids, I think, were alright so that is a relief. We got a chance to go see the new Harry Potter movie with our friends El and Kuni. We got there an hour early and there was still such a long line. I can't believe the craziness of Harry Potter around here. We had great seats and it was an awesome movie. I don't remember much of the book and I think it might be why I thought it was so awesome. i didn't compare the movie to the details in the book like Greg did. We are getting more and more excited about the book coming out in less than a week, but we need to refresh our minds with the last book. Any more details go to the website

I just interviewed with Greg's work last week. I should hear from them soon. Greg and I decided that it would be a blast to work together, even though it seems like it would be hard at times. We wouldn't spend all day together, but we would always have lunch together. I would love to get the job, but if not, I'll live. I would be doing the same thing Greg is so keep your fingers crossed for me. We will definitely let you know.

1 comments:

Delee said...

I think you and Greg could totally work together. You have a strong relationship and love to spend time together. Plus it'd be nice for you and Greg to have the same schudule. (You deserve it after his night classes!)Good for you, Mala! So, who'd you find to watch the kids? Keep the posts coming!