Tuesday, April 1, 2008

5 years!

To the everybody, it is April Fools, to our family it is our 5 year anniversary of when we got engaged. We don't really celebrate our first date or our first kiss, which happened even before we started dating..:) What a funny day to engage to someone. After Greg proposed, I said, "You better not be joking." It is a fun memory, but I hope he doesn't pull any pranks on me.

We celebrate our engagement that happened this day, April fools, 5 years ago. It has gone by so fast and was the best decision I have ever made. We have had a great adventure these past years and I can't wait for the journey to continue.

We had a okay Easter. Caden got sick and Lola has been teething for the last little while. She is working on tooth number 4. We had a mini easter egg hunt on Saturday morning because we couldn't wait and Greg had to go in for work. Sunday morning, Caden had a really high fever and slept most of the day. We weren't able to go to Grandpa and Nana's house for dinner or an easter egg hunt. It was a bummer. Just this past weekend, he finally got to enjoy his easter basket. We flew his Spiderman kite and blew lots of bubbles. Maybe we will have a better one next year. I try to take pictures, but I end up getting attacked by both the kids. I will post new ones soon...hopefully!

3 comments:

Andi said...

haha. I was JUST on another friends blog that had this same scam comment! Weird. Anyway, that's crazy that it's already been five years. Bryan and I were saying that on New years, it was our fifth one together, and we couldn't believe it! Hope we can get together soon. . .I've been talking to Shannon about a baby shower, so maybe we can talk about that too!

Tara said...

Mala, you've inspired me. I have posted the same thing on my blog today (Jon and my 5 year). So cute!

Sarah Pugmire said...

Hey remember me?? I found you on Shannon's blog! How are you? You have the cutest little family! Hope all is well!