Wednesday, April 30, 2008

They grow up so fast!

Lola took 9 steps yesterday! She has been doing so well lately. She is about to turn 1 in a couple of weeks and she has been growing up so fast. I can't believe it has already been a year. She has walking more, a few steps here and there, but she does prefer crawling. I have been putting her in more dresses lately because it forces her to walk because she keeps getting stuck when she crawls. It is supercute. Hopefully I can get a picture of her walking or at least standing. She tends to attack me with a camera. I was talking to Greg about how cute she was and how much I missed her as a baby and it is hard to believe that she is growing up so fast. All he could say was, " Uh Oh!"

3 comments:

Di said...

Baby hungry already Mala! I can't believe she is walking.

Tara said...

I guess you'll just have to get another baby soon!

Andi said...

haha. Lola is adorable. I'm excited to see you guys again soon! . . . And maybe another little one someday it sounds like??