Monday, April 21, 2008

Jumpin Jacks

I wish I took pictures. Last Thursday, my friend Stef and I took our kids to Jumpin Jacks, which is an inflatable funzone. I didn't know how Caden was going to be without me going with him because I was going to take care of the young ones. To my surprise, he ran off and I couldn't find him. He just went off by himself. You would think I would be freaked out, but those places are sort of enclosed so you can't just leave and you would notice if someone grabbed your child. I finally found him with a huge grin on his face and sliding down the biggest inflatable slide. He just did it over again. He was having a blast. I loved that he was able to run around and not need me every second. I was nervous to leave because I didn't know what to do. Caden gets attached to things and places very easily. Good thing I brought up ice cream. We were able to leave. We are excited to go back.

4 comments:

Tara said...

How fun! We have a place here that sounds similar and I took Adalyn today and she had the time of her life! Best part: she took a great nap from all the energy burned this morning!

Delee said...

Jaxson loves going to bounce houses, too! Too bad we don't live close enough to go together. The boys would have so much fun.

Di said...

You know we talk every week and I didn't know you had a blog! I love it. Can't wait to see you guys. Lola has grown up so much and Caden is leaving the toddler years!

Holly Light said...

Whats up Brusik? Nice bike, look at my new bike toddandhollylight.blogspot.com

Your kids are cute, Caden looks like you, poor kid.

Hope you are well. Hi Mala.

Todd