Monday, April 21, 2008

Hard work pays off


Well last Friday was my mom's last day of work. If you ever met my parents, they have worked extremely hard as long as I can remember. They have always worked graveyard shifts that long. I am so happy my mom is able to now rest and do whatever she wants. She will probably hang out with Browny, sleep, and watch her Thai shows all day. I hope she can adjust to normal hours instead of staying up all night and sleeping all day. At least she doesn't have to worry about little kids running around all day (except when we come and visit). My dad will join her in September. It is crazy to think my mom has retired and my dad will be soon. We are already planning on a Disneyland trip with them!

1 comments:

Andi said...

yay for your parents!! That's so great. . . .they have definately earned it! Tell them hello and congrats from me. (I would LOVE to see them wandering around Disneyland- how fun)