Monday, January 18, 2010

2010

I am trying to be better at blogging. It has been forever, so hopefully no one deleted us. Just a little update with our family...

Greg has been busy with work, biking and running to work. This year he is training for a marathon and a half-ironman. We have been going to races from Logan to St. George with distances of a 5k to 10k to sprint triatholons. This coming up year we have already planned races that we are planning, starting in March with a 25k and ending the year in November with a half-ironman in Nevada. We love supporting him through his goals and cheering him on the sidelines. The best part....IHOP after the races!

Me, well the kids definitely keep me busy everyday with playdates, library trips, and lots of games of hide-and-go-seek. This year I am trying to organize pictures from the past years, read as many books as possible, get the most fit I have ever been, and trying new things. Greg and I just signed up for our first ballroom dance class, which starts next week, and I am looking for a cooking class I can take. We have been taking advantage of the babysitters we know and go on more dates now than I can remember.

Caden is in his second year of preschool. He is growing up so much and I am enjoying this stage, even though I have to put up with his tantrums that I feel like a 4 year should not be making. He is a wonderful helper and does so much for himself now. He has a wild and giant imagination and loves to play pretend and draw. He has been a blast to play boardgames with. It is amazing how fast they grow and I can't believe he will be going to kindergarten next year.

Lola is full of life! She makes us laugh whether it is how silly she or her crazy attitude. Her vocabulary is growing every day and it amazes me how much of a conversation I can have with her. She loves to play dress-up and play with dolls. She loves anything to do with horses and kittens. She is a wonderful dancer and asks to have a makeover with mommy's makeup every morning. She isn't all girly though. She does love swordfights and monsters. She will be going to her first year of preschool this fall and now that...is crazy to believe.

We have been doing great and 2010 is going to be a wonderful year!

4 comments:

Delee said...

What an exciting year you have to come! Good luck with everything. I love your family pictures. Happy New Year!

Sarah Pugmire said...

The family picture is seriously so cute! I didn't blog forever eaither, but its good to be back!

Creel Family said...

What a cute family picture! I love it. I'm glad to see you're back. I love seeing what you are up to. If you're planning on reading a lot of books, join my book club. reunitedreaders.blogspot.com
We'd love to have you: )

Di said...

Yay you blogged! I'm so excited. I told Kyle about you coming. He goes what the heck it'll be crazy anyway. I love him! And we can't wait to see you guys