Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Christmas Break

I know it is so late, but I just entered back into the blogging world remember. So I will post a little here and there of our Christmas. My roommate Becca came to visit her family for a week and I am lucky to live in the same city as her family. Usually it is just her that visits, but this time her hubby, Jared came along too. We planned a double date with all-you-can-eat sushi and bowling. We ate too much sushi and attempted bowling with a full stomach. I haven't been bowling since before I had Caden. I didn't do so good, but I did get a strike. Jared wanted to impress us with his mad skills because he was in a league. He will soon have his picture hanging on the Wall at Miracle Bowl. It was so much fun. We wish you guys lived closer, but it sure is nice to see you when you visit. We need to make a trip to Texas!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Hi Mala, now we're blogging buddies! You have a very cute family.

Rebecca said...

I've seen worse pictures of me, so I'll let it go. You didn't mention the sushi diaper. :)