Sunday, January 24, 2010

Crazy times!

On friday, our morning started with soggy carpets, due to our water heater leaking everywhere. After having someone come and look at in the morning, I got a quote of over $1000 to get a new one and installed...NO THANKS! Greg and I decided to go look for a new water heater and either install it ourselves or find someone, through connection do it for for a much smaller fee. Greg took some leave from work for us to go shopping and on his way home, someone decided to run a stop light and run right into Greg's car. The car wasn't drivable and my husband was stranded. He was dealing with the accident, the insurance (that's always fun), and his crazy wife who is calling every few minutes to make sure he was ok. I was on the phone nonstop with the home insurance, finding someone to install the water heater, and concerned friends. Overall, Greg is doing fine and the house seems to be fine, but we are still dealing with insurances.

Friday seemed crazier than my own wedding day, but of course I didn't have two munchkins all over the place.

3 comments:

Sarah Pugmire said...

Why do bad things always tend to compile like that!! Ahhh!! Im so sorry, hopefully things will be low key for you for the next little while!

Di said...

You seem much calmer now then you did no Friday. It stinks that the car is totalled. I wish I was there to help.

Selene McGraw said...

It's normal that you would call him every minute. I do hope that everything went okay; the insurances, Greg, and everything else you were taken care of that day. Were you able to find a new water heater for your home?