Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Introducing Dozer

We got a puppy! Dozer is mostly a black lab with a little border collie, which explaines the white, and is 6 weeks old. He is all black except the white one his chest, paws, and the very tip of his tail. We picked him up yesterday. We have been thinking about getting one for a while and we finally did it. The kids love playing with him and he sleeps most of the day. I just fell in love with him the first time I saw him. I have always wanted a black lab and Greg has wanted a Rottweiler. We agreed on the lab first, then the rottweiler later. It was so hard to pick out a name. In this whole process, I realized Greg and I have such different taste. I got to choose the puppy because I am with him most of the day and Greg got to choose the name that I could stand. Dozer won. Can be short for Buldozer and he always dozes off. So we are getting used to our new member of the family and all his puppy needs. Isn't he cute?

He is a little dirty in the picture, but a bath was the first thing we gave him when he came to his new home.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh! I want him!

Delee said...

Oh! He's so cute! Growing up we had a chocolate lab/ border collie. He was great with us kids. I'm sure your kids just love him! And I think his name is really cute, too. Don't you just wish they could stay puppies forever?

Sarah Pugmire said...

He is AMAZING!!! How did you find the cutest puppy in the whole freakin world??

Di said...

Mala he's adorable!

Bryan Family said...

He is so cute. I love his name. Your kids are going to have so much fun with him. Eli loves dogs.