Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Life... so far

Dozer is 8 weights so in dog years he is like 2 or so. So what would you do if a child were 2 right now? I am house training, crate training, and bite training Dozer at the same time. So for a toddler, it would potty-training, trying to get him into a bed instead of a crib, and to teach him not to fight ALL at the same time. Plus I have a 3 and a half year old and a 16 month old. How do you think I am doing? It is definitely crazy over here in the Brusik home. It has been better with all three, but my house could look better and I, for sure, could look better. I haven't gone to the gym for a couple of weeks, I am lucky to shower every other day, and grocery shopping is on the top of my list, but it seems like I can't get to that. It really feels like I had another baby, but at least I didn't gain 50 lbs like I did with my other babies. I know all this hard work is going to pay off. We are just getting used to our new member of the family and we just have had to get used to a new schedule. I just got to get back into the swing of things, but before that happens, I am in desperate need of a break. Tonight will be a good one. Going out to dinner and watch HSM3 (High School Musical 3) with Rach.

This week is a crazy one and with my kids older, it is so much fun filled with parties. I am so glad we have so much dress-up stuff for Caden so he can be different things. Today we went to party and Caden decided to be Superman. So did like 5 other boys. They made pictures, painted pumpkins, and had cookies and witch's brew. Lola had a blast with the blown up balloons. This year Lola is a fairy/princess/angel/butterfly. Whatever you want to call her. She has a dress with wings. I love that the kids can actually say trick or treat this year and aren't afraid to get candy. Lola just sounds like " ti de tee" but we know what she trying to say. We'll keep you posted with our Halloween Fun! Hope you guys have a good Halloween week and and fun Halloween night! A few pictures of my babies.

1 comments:

Wetzel Family said...

I miss my work out buddy!:(