Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tag I'm It!

The tag is simple. 6 random things about me. Here it goes.

1. I can rewatch anything, still enjoy it for the umptheenth time, and I do it often. So Greg asks me why and how I watch a certain episode of Law and Order, Sex and the City, whatever show over and over again. I don't know. I mean how many times have you watched an episode of Friends and you still laugh, and probably hard than the first time you watched just because you know what is going to happen. I love it. I find something new that is funny or just entertaining. I can't do it as much with movies, but I do it a lot with tv shows.

2.This sort of relates to the first one. I cannot turn off the tv when I turn it on. I put the kids down, the house is clean ( or not) and I want to take a break, I sit down and turn on the tube. I cannot, for the life of me, stop watching unless someone physically turns it off for me. That's why I end up rewatching episodes of a show. I mean, is it the tv or is it that I just don't want to get off the couch?

3. I can pretty much eat anything. I mean I grew up with a house that probably smells weird to most of you and I miss that smell. I have eaten things from pig ears to frog legs and I like it. Usually salty foods are my weakness compared to sweets.

4. I love typing on the computer. When Greg was in school, I had him write his papers down at work and I would type them up for him when he got him. I like doing it, it gave me a break, and Greg didn't use the correct fingers, which drove me crazy. I am faster than him so it worked out.

5. I love writing things down and making lists.

6. I try to be organized with everything and my thoughts, but when it comes down to it, if I am looking for something, I usually put something in a few different places and change the category and location of where it is. So sometimes when I look for a paper, I have to look at a couple of places to finally find it. Sorry Greg.

A few random things. It seemed hard in the beginning, but them once I started, I could think of more random stuff. I am not going to tag anyone in particular so if you wanna do it, go for it. I would love to read some random things about you.