Monday, August 18, 2008

Good News or Bad News?

Which do you prefer first? Good news or bad news? That is a common question that comes from Greg and he should know the answer by now because I always say the same thing. I prefer bad news. After the bad news, I hope to be uplifted by the good news and that rarely happens. It seems that usually the bad news outweigh the good, but in the news I have to share, it is a fair trade. Well it depends on the audience, so you be the judge.

Bad news first. The sixth Harry Potter movie has changed its release date. It is moving from November 21, 2008 to July 27, 2009. You can find more details in the article.

Good news. Twilight moved from December 12, 2008 and snatched Harry Potter's November spot.

That's the news folks so what do you think? Are you under Harry Potter's spell or are you bitten by Twilight?

4 comments:

Kerri said...

That'a great news for me because I'm not into Harry potter! Thanks for updating me on that.

Bryan Family said...

Facebook wouldn't let me reply to your message. Your right! I was in your ward and stats class. Don't worry about it, it was a long time ago. I was looking through my BYU stuff and I still had you wedding announcement. You have such a cute little boy and girl and it is sad that they are delaying Harry Potter. I am a huge fan.

Anonymous said...

Death to me.

Wetzel Family said...

Does this mean where are not going together to the movies?! You'll never get your costume ready in time for the new release date! lol.