Friday, August 29, 2008

Tagged: 3 Simple Words

What is missing from my life? Two little puppies.
Will I find love? Gregory Ray Brusik
Will I become rich? In every way.
Does someone have a crush on me? I know someone.

What is my favorite sexual position? Only Greg knows
Am I good looking? Ridiculously good looking.
What makes me the most happy? Family and friends.
What is my biggest regret? None so far.
How will I die? Whatever happens happens
Do I act my age? Younger and older.
What type of tattoo should I get? Not gonna happen.
What is my spirit animal? A Sea Otter.
Do I like pain? Numbing drugs help.
Is there anyone else like me out there? Somewhere out there.
Do I love to party? If there's food.
Where should I move to? Possibilities are endless.
Am I secretly gay? That's a No.
Will I ever be president? Of something, maybe.
What is fun for me? Pretty much everything.
Will I ever learn to fly? Not a plane.
What is my super power? Tune whining out.
What can I do to move on? Talk it out.

Who do I tag? The Wetzels, Scotts, and Barons.

4 comments:

Kerri said...

I cannot do that tag! It's way too risque for my readers! But, I love that you did it. Do you think Stef will really do it? That's a tag like I've never seen!

Sarah Pugmire said...

I thought that was fun to read! Happy very late birthday by the way!

Hannah Yoon said...

Hi!!! Creative answers :)

Wetzel Family said...

HA HA! Very funny. How do you even do a tag?? I'm just learning to blog!