Monday, August 4, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things.

Eleanor Cleverly Takahashi: One of my favorite people in the whole world.

She is one of my best friends and we have had a great time in Utah (and Indy) together. She is moving to New York to get smarter and stylish (if that is possible). You will be missed, but I know we will see each other soon that I am not going to cry...yet. Here is my dedication to you my friend.


Top reasons why I love El.

15. She totally looks like an Eleanor.
14. It is so much fun to make fun of our husbands together, even though we are the only ones laughing.
13. Great taste in clothes, shoes, and design.
12. Your obsession with Harry Potter. (You have to remember that Greg and I did sort of tell you about them before you started to read them)
11. Your creativity in everything that you do.
10. You rarely answer your cell phone.
9. You would rather take a train instead of a plane across the U.S.
8. Your frequent anxiety attacks.
7. You dropped everything to go to Indiana to be with your husband, who was with my husband, that totally slacked off and were bad influences on each other, then getting pregnant there at pretty much the same time, then getting new cars at the same time, then buying houses at the same time, and having our little monsters 3 weeks apart, and now you are leaving Utah, which we aren't doing at the same time :(
6. Your obsession with Harry Potter.
5. You are one of the funniest and craziest people ever.
4. Your love of books and knowledge.You have a goal of reading 10 books a week, which you tend to reach.
3. Your love of anything that has sugar and everything that is chocolate.
2. You look hot even when you had shaved your head. (Shouldn't that be a reason to hate you?)
AND THE TOP REASON WHY I LOVE THIS GIRL...
DRUM
ROLL
PLEASE

1. Did I mention, your obsession with Harry Potter?

I love you El. I will see you when you either come back or when I come to NY to party it up! Try not to turn into an Upper Eastside Manhattan snot. I know it is inevitable, but just try to slow it down so I can attempt to keep up with you somehow.

3 comments:

Delee said...

That's too sweet!
I can't believe you and Greg are the last ones still there in Utah! I guess that means you have to move to Washington soon! We could convince the rest to follow, don't you think?! Oh, how much has changed since those days at Stan's.... I think I'm about to cry now.

Di said...

What are you talking about Delee, I am crying! To have friends like you guys is amazing. Wonderful memories.

Anonymous said...

you're killing me right now .... literally. thank you so much. you know I needed that.