Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Question that Kills me.

So we have finally come to this point! I must go to the library and check a billion books out and look on the internet for the impossible answers. The past little while, I have been questioned of my intelligence every minute of the day. My Caden needs his mommy to be smarter. I thought it would be when he starts going to school so I can help him with his homework, but the time has arrived in a 3-year-old. Caden has grown up to a curious little boy and has asked the magic question that makes myself question my own knowledge.

WHY?



He is never satisfied with my answer to his question because he asks me "why" to my responses to his "whys" and I just have to casually end the question answer conversation with "the end". He went from "What's that?" to "Why?" Toddlers are amazing. Their minds grow so fast and have to know everything. I love it!



1 comments:

Kerri said...

You can do what my Mom did when she just couldn't take any more questions and lock herself in her room or the bathroom just so she could have a minute of peace. Or when he asks why, just ask him "why do you think...blah blah blah" just to see what cute answers he comes up with and to teach him to think things thru.